Duplicate W-2 Requests

Duplicate W-2 Requests

If you have not received your W-2 form by February 15th, or have misplaced the original, a replacement form can be requested as follows:

Complete the “W2 Request 2” and e-mail it to taxformrequests@lyonshr.com.  This document must be signed by the employee.  The requested form will be sent within two weeks to the address indicated on the request.

If you require the form sooner, you may contact Solv Business Solutions directly for a copy of the W-2 form.  The contact information is:

Solv Business Solutions
(800) 668-9946

Pricing is shown below.  Payment methods are Credit Card, Debit Card, or Money Order. The employee will have access to the SOLV Call Center and the W2Copy.com website.

CALL CENTER $12.95 / First Re-Issue
WEBSITE ACCESS $9.95 / First Re-Issue
(Additional Re-Issues are FREE)

If you select electronic delivery, the form can normally be transmitted same day.  If U.S. Mail is selected, delivery normally takes 5-7 days.

Request for IRS Form W-2/1095C